Caramel Walnut Brioche Pudding
Prep time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 1 hr
Serves 4 – 6 guests
Butter both sides of sliced Brioche and layer in greased pan (mine is 8” x 11”).
2. Sprinkle dried Mixed fruit and Walnuts evenly over bread.
3. Mix eggs, sugar and vanilla paste until sugar is dissolved,then mix together with Cream and Milk.
4. Pour egg mix over Brioche and let soak whilst you make your caramel.
5. In heavy based pan add butter, golden syrup and condensed milk, stir until all melted on low heat. This can then be spooned over Brioche into all gaps, finish by sprinkling more Walnuts and Cinnamon.
6. Place in oven 165’c fan forced for 35-45 minutes, or until centre is set.
# You may like to soak Mixed Fruit in a little Brandy!