Nutty Barramundi with Coconut Greens
Prep time: 20 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
- Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F. Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- Place macadamia nuts, almonds, ginger and rind in a food processor; pulse until mixture forms a chunky paste.
- Place fillets on an oven tray; season with salt and pepper.
- Press nut mixture evenly on each fillet.
- Bake fish for 10 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
- Meanwhile, place sugar snap peas and beans in boiling water for 3 minutes. Drain well; refresh under cold running water.
- Combine all coconut ingredients in a small jar. Shake.
- Serve fillets topped with micro herbs and dressing, sugar snap peas and beans.