Pistachio & Fruit Cheesecake
- Cover Angas Park Apricots in 100ml maple syrup & 50ml water in bowl. Cover Angas Park Fruit Medley in 150ml of maple syrup and 50ml water in another bowl. Set both aside to soak.
- In a food processor blend almonds and almond meal until fine crumb. Mix almond crumb with melted butter, press into bottom of cake tin. Preheat oven to 180ºC & bake 15 min.
- Mix room temperature cream cheese until fluffy. Dissolve gelatine powder in boiling water. Add gelatine, condensed milk, melted white chocolate to cream cheese & combine until smooth.
- Fold well-drained fruit medley into cake mix then pour over cooled almond base in springform cake tin. Refrigerate until set (Approx. 6 hours).
- Remove cheesecake from tin and serve with drained apricots and chopped pistachios for garnish.